Looking for a way to sample homegrown ales and lagers from across North Carolina?
Join us at the Thirsty Monk in downtown Asheville this Friday (April 26th) for NC Beer Month where we’ll be co-hosting our first tap takeover. This event offers an incredible opportunity to sample a variety of beer styles made with Riverbend’s products. Some of these will even be new to us! A little backstory is provided below to whet your appetite.
1) Weeping Radish – Maibock
2) Weeping Radish – Doppelbock (2012)
3) Top of the Hill – Plott Hound Pale Ale
4) Fullsteam – El Toro Cream Ale
5) Steel String – Rubber Room Session Ale
6) Aviator – High Voltage Pale Ale
7) Trophy Brewing/Haw River Farmhouse Ales (collaboration) – Saxiest Man Alive Saison
8) Wicked Weed – Smoked Saison
Looking forward to seeing everyone out at the Monk…Cheers!